So whos next after sergio aguero ?

Would love see us go for Javi Martinez he could play in the middle or deep next to DeJong or Yaya. His range of passing is excellent and more versatile than Modric. Was the player of the under 21s comp

Mad 4 It said:
Would love see us go for Javi Martinez he could play in the middle or deep next to DeJong or Yaya. His range of passing is excellent and more versatile than Modric. Was the player of the under 21s comp

Nice one mate. I think Mancini's looking for a defence minded midfielder though. For this reason, SANDRO!!! He's a rock and just as good as de jong. well, he's not on our team yet, so slightly worse than de jong.

zangatangring said:
Mad 4 It said:

Nice one mate. I think Mancini's looking for a defence minded midfielder though. For this reason, SANDRO!!! He's a rock and just as good as de jong. well, he's not on our team yet, so slightly worse than de jong.

He's just undergone knee surgery, probably won't be back till Christmas

Hooch said:
zangatangring said:
Mad 4 It said:

He's just undergone knee surgery, probably won't be back till Christmas

Still worth it though surely whether it's January or now? Also, please can I have a link?

Im shocked were not going after any right footed wingers we've only got shaun and he's 30. We need atleast one proper winger to put some crosses in.

MCFC4EVR said:
Im shocked were not going after any right footed wingers we've only got shaun and he's 30. We need atleast one proper winger to put some crosses in.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't pretend to know who is next but I know what we need:

Two attack minded/creative players and a keeper.

Unless we want a repeat performance of Aris away we need to add depth. Every two positions needs at least 3 players Bobby can start against any team in Europe (that disqualifies the likes of AJ, SWP, Ned and others).

Keeper is obvious. We need a real number 2.

Our defense is solid I think. LB is finally covered, RB is as strong as any in the Premier league and our CBs are good and will in a year or two be great.

Our holding and Box to Box midfield positions are adequately covered with Milner, De Jong, Yaya, and Barry.

Up top though we are extremely thin. With Aguero in and Tevez out we have basically the same personnel as last year. We need at LEAST two players in the same class as:

Balo
Dzeko
Aguero and
Silva.

My preference is Pastore and Mata but Sneijder, Nasri, Hazard would all do. The important thing is getting that depth. We cannot go into a place like Madrid in February with AJ or even worse Milner starting on the wing.

I want more players like Aguero. Young, enthusiastic, and best of all, hungry. He's the perfect signing.

Is Nasri considered one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.