So whos next after sergio aguero ?

zangatangring said:
Defensive midfielder (vieira replacement)

MAYBE a winger (depending on swp's form)

- playmaker (I'd be very dissapointed if it wasn't Pastore).

That's it I guess. Anymore would be a luxury.

Be prepared to be disappointed.

We have Milner, and Barry that can fill in for Vieira, he was just a sub last year.

I can see a winger but only if we get one at the right price.

We arent even linked to Pastore so dont get your hopes up, I would say about 1% of us signing him.

It will be Nasri, or someone else but I feel confident about Nasri.

Probably get ridiculed for this but Ive got a feeling Theo Walcot leaving the Arse tour is due to a recurrent ankle injury.

I know its off the wall cant work out why i think this though

zangatangring said:
Defensive midfielder (vieira replacement)

MAYBE a winger (depending on swp's form)

- playmaker (I'd be very dissapointed if it wasn't Pastore).

That's it I guess. Anymore would be a luxury.

You're delusional.

Nasri won't be coming, he said he's staying at Arsenal.

If Inter really do want Tevez then I would arrange a swap deal (Tevez for Sneijder) and be done with it, we get rid of a great player but also a Circus.

Bollocks to Nasri and LeArse, the main thing is Manchester City so let them do what they want.

Then maybe a Winger.

Nasri (if Wenger doesn't sell, then someone else), Cerci (i know people dont like it, but it's likely to happen unless City pull out or can't agree fee), Timo Hildebrand or Sorensen (back-up keeper).

Thats pretty much it. I dont think any Viera replacment is needed. I have a feeling Yaya will play deeper alongside De Jong this season. And we have Milner and Barry in the centre aswell.

Think it might be Sniejder in exchange for Tevez. It's just been discussed with the Muen on Talkshite. They reckon more will be reported on the next few days.

Three more signings to come.

A goalkeeper... a central midfielder (Sneijder)... and a wide player (Cerci)...

If Nasri does become available SOON, then he will take one of those positions above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.