So whos next after sergio aguero ?

MCFC4EVR said:
Im shocked were not going after any right footed wingers we've only got shaun and he's 30. We need atleast one proper winger to put some crosses in.
Agree but Mancini will probably keep playing our wingers on the wrong flank and wondering why Dzeko aint scoring.

Man City boss Mancini does not want signing spree to end with Aguero
28.07.11 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini doesn't want their signing spree to end with Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.

Aguero is set to join City today.

Asked if his squad was now complete, Mancini told AFP: "No. I think we still need three or four players: a defender, one or two midfield creators and perhaps an attacker.

"Management and I are working on multiple tracks at the moment, but nothing is decided yet.

"All I hope is that future recruits will join the group as soon as possible."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...oes-not-want-signing-spree-end-aguero-1783141

Not sure if the quotes are to be believed. The tone of the words don't sound very Mancini like. If true and recent, they would indicate that they believe the 2nd keeper position is sorted. Likely incomings I think are:

Defender: Jan Vertonghen or Sebastián Coates
Midfielder: Nasri or Douglas Costa (Don't think Sneijder is a target even if Tevez does go to Inter)
Attacker: Alessio Cerci or Ezequiel Lavezzi

Not Scott Parker again theres a reason why nobody gone in for him yet he isnt good enough for the top 7 8 teams

MCFC BOB said:
We need a creative central-midfielder and a winger. Nasri and Cerci?

-- July 28th, 2011, 9:55 pm --

Will Weiss feature in the Premier League squad?

How about Hazard and Pastore :p ?

Tevez City said:
MCFC BOB said:

Wouldnt turn down hazard or pastore for sure and i do hop viess gets a number this season

Tevez City said:
MCFC BOB said:

Because they'd cost a total of about 75-80m Euros and we are being prudent with our spending now. We will probably manage one more big signing but I doubt we'll pay over 30m for whoever it is. Nasri or Mata represent more value for money if we can get either.

Tevez City said:
MCFC BOB said:

I'm crying when while I write this. Pastore seems to be going to Paris st Germain for an estimated £45 million.

I hope weiss is in the premier league squad. He's pretty quick and seems to have the flair and final ball that SWP was lacking. He's only 21. Not world class but is pretty good, especially for a team that doesn't always play with out and out wingers.

*tin hat*
I dont really want us to sign anymore players tbh, time is running out for the new season and we want as many players as possible on the same page. Never mind adding more players to the team.

The squad we have now is fantastic and if some are underperforming etc in January/next year then replace but signing the likes of Nasri, Pastore, Hazard etc would not be a good move i dont think.

*tin hat*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.