So whos next after sergio aguero ?

WTGD!! said:
BringBackSwales said:
And Summerbee knows fuck all and its highly unlikely hes said anything anyway.

Summerbee knows fuck all agreed, but I would say it is very likely he has said something (empty vessels and all that)

Wait... Summerbee knows FA? Even though he works at the club, and speaks to high level people on a daily basis. I reckon he knows / hears a thing or two![/quote]

I have met the guy a couple of times and not been overly impressed; my understanding of his current role is that it is not exactly "inner circle"; but you might be right as I deffo kfa

A playmaker/winger: nasri, sneijder, pastore, ribery, affelay
A back-up keeper: loach, sorenson, mignolet, guzan, hilderbrand
ANother: Defoe, Cerci, Honda, Gago, Diarra

BringBackSwales said:
WTGD!! said:
BringBackSwales said:
And Summerbee knows fuck all and its highly unlikely hes said anything anyway.

Summerbee knows fuck all agreed, but I would say it is very likely he has said something (empty vessels and all that)

Wait... Summerbee knows FA? Even though he works at the club, and speaks to high level people on a daily basis. I reckon he knows / hears a thing or two!

I have met the guy a couple of times and not been overly impressed; my understanding of his current role is that it is not exactly "inner circle"; but you might be right as I deffo kfa[/quote]

Haha last bit made me laff!

I also kfa however although ive never met the guy, in interviews alone, id say hes the best ambassador for the club, and most other clubs for that matter. Viera may follow in his footsteps one day too.

Back on topic, id say were favourites to swap tevez with snider.

One of the few CL clubs (god that sounds good!) that can afford him, plus dejong would work well with him in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.