So who's right?

fiddlesticksblue

The Times today says we've fined Robbie £300,000 for his trip to Brazil. The Sun says we bottled it and didn't fine him anything. Who do I believe?

And both owned by the same company. Strange that they contradict each other, which in itself should be proof that none of them have a scooby what they're talking about. Amazes me why you get so wound up about the 'meedja' Easy thing to do is don't read them or don't buy them, the choice is yours?

The Mail have said he's been fined 2 weeks wages. I'd be inclined to go along with their (and The Times') version.

The Sun are clearly just trying to shit stir by implying that Hughes has lost the plot and is no longer in charge.

I dont give a fu@k if hes been fined or not, or for how much either, its non or my business. He didnt really miss owt, and hes back now, lets not dwell on it any longer. im sure he benifited from his jolly and will show us all his professional side on the pitch.

fiddlesticksblue said:
The Times today says we've fined Robbie £300,000 for his trip to Brazil. The Sun says we bottled it and didn't fine him anything. Who do I believe?
strange really, as the times and the sun are owned by the same people, one Rupert Murdoch, not like him to make conflicting reports to start a debate.

fiddlesticksblue said:
half of each one me thinks

Hughes press conference is coming up on SSN shortly. We will hopefully hear something definitive. I hope Hughes says we did fine him just to make The Sun look even worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.