So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

I think those you describe,as part of the process that see's Aguero exit,also see him being replaced by a more cohesive type.

I certainly wouldnt want to lose Aguero unless that criteria was met.

It's a fairly safe bet that if we sell Kun we'll almost certainly be buying Sanchez or Aubamayang.

Can't wait for him to snub the Rags after the media write he wants revenge on pep by joining the Bus Parkers, with them tabling a world record bid....

Because Jesus is having success
Therefore, to keep the drama level up
Sergio must be leaving
Just like the poster who said
Pep complementing Jesus about his learning English is an "obvious "dig at Sergio
Pitiful in my opinion
But it gets clicks and attention
As soon as Sergio gets up and going again
WHICH HE WILL
It will be onto something else

Aguero will never be content to play second fiddle,and,at this stage of his career,neither should he have to.

With the managers preference for a more packed midfield/front three,and the fact Gabriel,even at 19,looks to have the perfect characteristics and attributes to play the game Pep desires,i can also see Sergio being transferred come the summer - for the record,i think its the right time.

Whatever happens,he has ensured his place in our history as an all time great.
Hmmm... This is early for you :p

Normally, you are one of those fighting till the last minute (:

its because those that talk about football, that don't know anything about football, make up bullshit in football to distract people that know about football, that those that dont know about football, actually don't know anything about football.
Love this :)

Hmmm... This is early for you :p

Normally, you are one of those fighting till the last minute (:
I've harboured this opinion for a while Dax,individually he is brilliant,but in a team where industry and unselfishness is paramount,he becomes somewhat less effective.Also there's always the very likely risk he will be injured for a period,in any campaign.

Its with a heavy heart,but i think we can be a better team with the right replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.