So; work on Monday......

jimharri

.....is it now a more enjoyable prospect than per normal? It certainly is for me. Surrounded by rags who were full of what they were going to do to us, and that we're a one man team (who wasn't playing) and therefore we were fucked.

I work on the wirral, so have to wait until we beat them, especially liverpool, even more than Manu they think they deserve more than they get, fkin victim martyr attitude really annoys me .

So Monday will be a big love in with the ABUs

.....is it now a more enjoyable prospect than per normal? It certainly is for me. Surrounded by rags who were full of what they were going to do to us, and that we're a one man team (who wasn't playing) and therefore we were fucked.

Just goes to show their limited knowledge of football. Would have given the All Blacks more of a game with their HOOFBALL!!!

Rag at out place is 61 and he's been a season ticket holder for 37 years. Did he give a humble opinion that you'd expect of a man his vintage? Na, he said that they've been playing some quality stuff so far and they've got a bloke in charge who's a born winner. Height and power will beat all those dwarfs you've got. 3-0 he rekoned. Can't wait to see the clown.

I work on the wirral, so have to wait until we beat them, especially liverpool, even more than Manu they think they deserve more than they get, fkin victim martyr attitude really annoys me .

So Monday will be a big love in with the ABUs

WTF do you mean with the ABU'S comment you ****?

I work in Macclesfield, the land where nobody seems to like football. So it doesn't make a difference, unless I get hammered tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.