So, your plans for today?

been and played golf this morning....had a couple of jars at the golf club....meeting lads in town at half 5.....straight to Trof in Northern Quarter for some beers....walk to the ground.....get soaked to the fookin bones....quick pre game pint of pish at the ground.....hopefully watch a game akin to the chelski game! home.....knock one out....sleep!

work meeting at 4 to explain why I've quit my job then off to the match after dropping the other half off at home

bury my next door neighbour finish eating his liver, off to the manchester for a few bevvies watch the game, get home finish eating his organs then sleep next to him.

Best wishes

West

Leavin for game around 530, pint in corner shop, pie and kit kat chunky for me tea, watch a good game, go home and worry about 4th place.

Work til 5 but go on Bluemoon on my phone at any given chance :)
Get picked up
Go for a pint
Go to the game and have a peppered steak pie, hopefully won't be best part of the game like it was at everton
Watch my 5 1 adebayor hat trick bet come in
Go home
Watch flashforward!
Sleep

option one.

collect 6 and 4 year old boys from the ex's after work

go to game

miss four goals due to excessive "dad I need a crap, dad i want another bag of fruit pastiles, dad why did adebayor miss that chance, dad I should have been in bed three hours ago so am making your life hell"

carry sleeping/tantruming children through rain soaked streets back to the car

drive back home

check out sky sports news to see what the score was

obligatory wank

sleep

Option two

errrrr?

got up, brushed teeth, had coffee, went to work, went to sleep, woke up and went home for lunch, had coffee, went to work, went back to sleep, woke up, had a shite, pretending to look busy reading the posts on here.
Will go home, beer, match, may spank the monkey if we win and the mrs is sleeping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.