SOA

ello_jo

Some fellow bluemooners must absolutely love sons of anarchy like myself, apparently it's starting again tonight on fx in America? Does anybody know what time and whether I can watch it over here?

Only just started this in the last week. Finished series 1 on friday and loving it. Still another 50 episodes to go so plenty to go through before im ready for the new season.

Had no clue that Jacks is British and from Cumbria until i was talking to mate the other night and he was good mates with him in Penrith.

Absolutely brilliant show. Partway through Season 6 now. The missus LOVES Jax!

Better than breaking bad, and have you never seen jax in green street? Still a nutter but looks different and talks cockney. It's airing tonight at 10 but I'm confused ad to how to watch it

The UK usually has to wait a few days before it gets put up somewhere. Afaik there is no way to watch it at the same time as the US.

One of the most underrated series on tv at the moment. I'm gutted it's the final series but cannot wait to see how they sign off.

Im also looking forward to watching the final season of SOA, definitely underrated as a show. The first episode of series 7 is 1 hour and 45 mins long so should be good. Im wondering whether we can stream it live or have to download a torrent the next morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.