SOA

ello_jo said:
Better than breaking bad, and have you never seen jax in green street? Still a nutter but looks different and talks cockney. It's airing tonight at 10 but I'm confused ad to how to watch it

A great show indeed, though better than breaking bad?? Different show, obviously, but the writing isn't in the same stratosphere

and if you want a surprise re:jax, watch queer as folk!!!£

Stopped watching after the end of season 5. Couldn't get passed the fact they killed Opie and that Jax is a complete tool and has to be one of the worst actors on T.V.

BatBlue said:
Stopped watching after the end of season 5. Couldn't get passed the fact they killed SPOILERS and that Jax is a complete tool and has to be one of the worst actors on T.V.
Spoilers dude, spoilers.

PSmyth07 said:
The CGI in that last episode was awful.

Agreed.

It was a brilliant first episode but that scene with the wheelchair belonged in Sharknado. Hopefully that's the last time they try something like that, no need for it.

Sometimes boring, tightened and too p**sy and more often it's quite interesting with a cool plot, jokes, decisions, etc and proper characters like Happy. Worth watching

P.S. Jax as known as GSE leader.

Spoilers!

I don't know why I even watch it. They are supposed to be these big outlaws yet they are always broke. Why lead a life of crime when you could make the same money working a boring job and not have to get shot at three or four times a week? Plus, they are supposed to be outlaws with a "code" but they still are a bunch of pimps. Why would any hookers want to work with them when they had a bunch of girls slaughtered by the Chinese.

Also, does Jax ever have a light conversation? Everything he says is whispered for dramatic effect and he is always either talking about killing somebody or trying to console somebody because somebody got killed.

And don't even get me started on their gun battles that occur during daylight on city streets. Even if the cops are crooked the FBI would round them up in no time. And, with all the bullets flying around how come none of the major characters ever get hit? I don't think Jax, Tig or Jibs have ever been hit.

And lastly, how could he be so stupid about his mother? If he can't see that she is manipulating him and ruining his life, how can he outsmart all of the other gangs?

My girlfriend and i watched the first episode last night... we both thought it was very average.. Doubt we'll be watching any more... How do biker gangsters manage to keep their jackets so new looking? Plus the other gang, Mayans. very handily had very new looking jackets with their gang name written on them ... maybe we were watching to closely..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.