Soccer Aid For unicef 10/6/18

Who pays for all these celebs, hanger-ons and the ex-pros, not to mention all their costs and their agents taking the phone calls.

Cantona couldn't be arsed to turn up for the anniversary of the Munich air disaster without needing paying - fuck all chance he did this for free.

Fucking fat Sam and bent Harry sat in the England end - what a pair of corrupt bellends right there.

Nailed it.

So how many of the 10 pound donations went to the celebs/footballers?

It's not as if that hasn't happened at the swamp before...

Big fat Eric usually charges £40k for charity games for United!

Nailed it.

I was on holiday in the Caribbean a few years ago. Got talking to a guy who is a director at a non-league football club - stayed in touch with him - and he told me a story about old Harry and what HR wanted for his time to bring the main players along for a friendly at this guy's non-league side (at the time, Pompey had just won the FA Cup). Made for very interesting listening.The money that was allegedly required amounted to more than what the gate receipts would have been.

Obviously he was told to get fucked.

The stories of 'brown envelopes' just will not go away, bent as you like........allegedly :)

I was on holiday in the Caribbean a few years ago. Got talking to a guy who is a director at a non-league football club - stayed in touch with him - and he told me a story about old Harry and what HR wanted for his time to bring the main players along for a friendly at this guy's non-league side (at the time, Pompey had just won the FA Cup). Made for very interesting listening.The money that was allegedly required amounted to more than what the gate receipts would have been.

The stories of 'brown envelopes' just will not go away, bent as you like........allegedly :)
All bullshit, Harry's dog took all the money, that is a fact and we all know it

All bullshit, Harry's dog took all the money, that is a fact and we all know it

rosie.jpg

Was told a similar story when I met a customer who knew people at a non league club down near Winchester many years back, Brown enevelopes and drop off locations for a friendly apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.