Soccer AM

Manchester_City_Blue

Is anyone on here going on it

As ever we've got all your favourites too including I Love Football with Theo Walcott, Shrewsbury's Crossbar Challenge, Skill Skool with Gillingham, the final of Iron Soldier, Our Man in a Caff,Man City fans in the Luther Blissett stand, and Max shows us around Cambridge ahead of their play-off final with Torquay in This Is My Club.

Max has been a busy boy this week because he's also been up to Manchester and we'll see what happened when he met Wayne Rooney!

Plus, James Beattie and Liam Lawrence take on the Bullseye Challenge, we look at the latest inventions from the world of football in Tech Table, Chris Takes One for the Team, and Terry Nutkins gives us his prediction for the big Trotters v Tigers match!

Whoever goes on please tell that Max fella he is a wanker and clearly not up to the job, also plead with Helen to call it a day. Definitely needs a change for next year, can't believe how much it has gone downhill since Lovejoy left.

I'm having to watch Saturday kitchen FFS!

Myself and my brother applied for it along with aload of mates but I think my bro was told that they'll get in touch.. must have gone with other City fans.. hope they do us proud!

I saw that Max guy in Manchester yesterday he got on the same train as me, must have been going back down south.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Whoever goes on please tell that Max fella he is a wanker and clearly not up to the job, also plead with Helen to call it a day. Definitely needs a change for next year, can't believe how much it has gone downhill since Lovejoy left.

totally agree with you mate. i think helen ( although i would still bum her is a bit of a t*at.) and your right the cockney get lovejoy was one of the better things on it. they never replaced him really.

ChesterRdBlue said:

With James Martin? Come on - Soccer AM ain't that bad. Should be good tomorrow - full of blues.

i would quite happily bang tubes on that silly head of his with a fu***n cricket bat,, and then ask him a question,, tubes which london hospital would you like to be transferred too??? i hop mcfc do us proud and tell all the cast that soccer am has gone tragically downhill.

theyre all dicks arnt they,,, i cant stand the way chaimberlain laffs at all the cast and crew even in ver unfunny circumstances,. and as for freddie fookin star,,, what the hell was he on last week?? tosser.
pee dubyas crayons said:
Why do all the people operating the cameras on that show think they're comedians and shout like a bunch of muppets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.