Soccer AM

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
bluemoon73 said:
Sky Blue said:
They have that insufferable twat Matt Dawson on it so beware!

^^ This, also its a bit more serious, i watched last weeks and it was meh.

Alright then, i'm an old git, give us clue. What does meh stand for ?

It's like an internet shrug of the shoulders, something pretty underwhelming. Someone more internetty than me will probably give you an origin of it too.

Not watched it for years, was gonna watch it due to pre season giddiness until I read this thread.

Didn't it used to be on much earlier back in the day? I noticed its only on from 10am

st. blue said:
Not watched it for years, was gonna watch it due to pre season giddiness until I read this thread.

Didn't it used to be on much earlier back in the day? I noticed its only on from 10am

I'm the same, stopped watching it years ago and got rid of sky sports last year with virgin, switched to sky and got it back, so as you say I'll probably watch it as I will anything football related at the moment, but I'm sure that will soon wear off.

It used to be 9 - 12 I think, they have cut an hour off it, there's only so many unfunny sketches you can get away with.

Used to be funny and cool, but now its just full of blokes in curly wigs and shit 'banter'

Think its had its day

Well seeing as though I've not watched it in donkey's years, it might make a refreshing
change today. Yes, for one week only I'll be able to watch on freeview.

watching on freeview having not seen it for years, and i don't care what anyone thinks, i would still ruin Helen Chamberlain.

Just managed 10 minutes of it. Excruciating. Everyone just shouting bollocks from behind the camera sounds like a headache. Fully grown men in full kits singing terrace songs. It's the most cringeworthy bit of television I've seen in quite a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.