Soccer Saturday Sackings

''Shoehorning of the replacements''......it sounds a bit.....dare I say it.....frothing.

The fact we don't even know who the replacements are makes it even more amusing to see people losing their shit over it (have a look on social media if you think people aren't losing their shit over it)
No it isn’t, it’s a very normal sentence but because you don’t like it you start insinuating the poster isn’t mentally calm enough to give a reasoned opinion.

Sky already have shoehorned their panels to include 50% black people since the BLM protests.

You’re the one acting the child claiming people are “angry” or “fragile” because they happen to disagree with you.

Let’s say my question about it being a diversity question proves to be right, would you be happy for your employer to do the same to you in the name of diversity?

If I was shite at my job and had been for years then I would fully expect my employer to get rid of me, and who they replaced me with is up to them. So no grumbles from me and the only surprise would be that it took them so long to give me the axe.

Thankfully I'm pretty decent at what I do so it's all gravy.

No it isn’t, it’s a very normal sentence but because you don’t like it you start insinuating the poster isn’t mentally calm enough to give a reasoned opinion.

Sky already have shoehorned their panels to include 50% black people since the BLM protests.

How do you know they were shoehorned in?

If I was shite at my job and had been for years then I would fully expect my employer to get rid of me, and who they replaced me with is up to them. So no grumbles from me and the only surprise would be that it took them so long to give me the axe.

Thankfully I'm pretty decent at what I do so it's all gravy.
Being shite is subjective though in their field, you and I don’t like them because they’re Rag/Scouse sycophants but “Jeff and the boy’s” is pretty popular.

What if you were average or shite for years but your boss was content and then all of a sudden decides it’ll look better if your white ass was replaced by diversity?

It’s not the fact they’re shit that’s the issue, to me it looks likely it’s a diversity thing and that’s morally wrong.

Yes, whomever replaces them can't be any worse, cos the 3 they have got rid of are the absolute pits and bottom of the barrel. So it can only be an improvement, even if it's a very mild improvement.

Why do you assume a black person will be shoehorned in rather than getting the role on merit?

You been under a rock the last few months? You watched sky sports news much? No issue with any black person getting any role if they are the best for the job. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out why these have been sacked and what direction they are going in. Again, if the replacements get the role on merit then great. Clinton Morrison is up there with the worst of the lot, can barely even put a sentence together. I don’t think he’s got the boot. Look at all the time Micah has been getting, his personality shines through and could be a big reason he’s a hit. His footballing analysis and knowledge is absolute garbage.

Being shite is subjective though in their field, you and I don’t like them because they’re Rag/Scouse sycophants but “Jeff and the boy’s” is pretty popular.

What if you were average or shite for years but your boss was content and then all of a sudden decides it’ll look better if your white ass was replaced by diversity?

It’s not the fact they’re shit that’s the issue, to me it looks likely it’s a diversity thing and that’s morally wrong.

Then I'd wonder what took my boss so long to sack my shite white ass.

Whilst being shite might be subjective, I think every football fan can agree that them 3 are, at best. very poor and at worst utterly abysmal. So their lack of ability isn't in question.

So if they replace a shite white pundit with a slightly less shite black pundit, do you think that's morally wrong or do you think 'well it's a slight upgrade'?

If sky are going down the BLM/gender equality route then surely they have to replace Stelling too? He'll be out of his comfort zone having to create some kind of banter with Sue Smith, Matt Murray and Glen Johnson.

At the beginning of 2020 they didn’t have 50% black people on all football panels, a few months later after BLM they did.

It’s fairly obvious.
There’s something else that’s fairly obvious as well.

I’d actually have more respect for you if you were honest and just said “I don’t want to see so many black people on my TV”.

You been under a rock the last few months? You watched sky sports news much? No issue with any black person getting any role if they are the best for the job. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out why these have been sacked and what direction they are going in. Again, if the replacements get the role on merit then great. Clinton Morrison is up there with the worst of the lot, can barely even put a sentence together. I don’t think he’s got the boot. Look at all the time Micah has been getting, his personality shines through and could be a big reason he’s a hit. His footballing analysis and knowledge is absolute garbage.

You been living under a copy of The Daily Mail for the last 20 years?

The ousted 3 are the absolute bottom of the pundit barrel, so anyone coming in is an improvement, even if only a slight improvement.

The colour or sex of the replacements really doesn't trigger me and I look forward to seeing who it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.