Soccer Saturday Sackings

What are going on about?

Get back in the politics thread.

We’re on about Sky.

Unfortunately gimps like you have brought politics into everything through your incessant whining about how unfair everything is.

Maybe Sty just feels it’s time for a freshen up of the faces.

Most shows, if they want to remain relevant and popular, have to freshen things up from time to time.

It may be that this is simply what is behind this move.

Not sure how this became a race issue. All because three middle aged, clueless wankers did not have their contract renewed?

Yep. And people are speculating that a women or a black man might get the job.....

Anyonw who thinks there is real equality ask yourself, do you seriosuly think 3 women would have got away with phoning in the types of shifts those 4 did on a regular basis? Their feet wouldn't have touched the ground!

They have to work twice as hard just to be equal

Maybe Sty just feels it’s time for a freshen up of the faces.

Most shows, if they want to remain relevant and popular, have to freshen things up from time to time.

It may be that this is simply what is behind this move.

Please not Peter "lanky streak of paralysed piss" Crouch.

Used to like Leroy Rosenior on the old football league show, poor bugger had to work alongside the nugget that is Steve Claridge.

We need a mix.

Whislt the average football fan is now more interested in tactics than say 20 years ago, no one wants to watch a univeristy lecture on the subject on a Saturday afternoon or at 7pm on a Monday night

Going bakc to the Sunday Supplement, I remember years ago where they actaully gave us the inside track of a breaking story, behind the scenes if you will. Rather than just 'debating' whatever the topic of the day was. I'd like a bit more of that from pundits i.e their own expertise and proffessional opinon rather than just huffing and puffing or just 'what a goal', 'what a great player he is' etc.

For £50 a month, Sky viewers should expect more
Sty's subscription isn’t just for football.

It’d help if Sky were more transparent and didn’t partner a self declared Marxist group.
what the hell has that gotto do with it ? You are forever trying to link politics to what is simple,there is no room for tired old footballers of any colour or politics doing a shit job for a fortune every year,when people cancelled or paused their sports they would have been told it,i have said it to them often enough

what the hell has that gotto do with it ? You are forever trying to link politics to what is simple,there is no room for tired old footballers of any colour or politics doing a shit job for a fortune every year,when people cancelled or paused their sports they would have been told it,i have said it to them often enough
Sky made it political when they plastered that group’s logo into my living room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.