Soccer Saturday Sackings

They should’ve sacked off the whole programme & concept.

It’s outdated & banal.

Replace it with a more technical, tactical, authoritative results and update slot.

what about those like me who actually enjoy the format and the show and seeing the results come through ?

the level of hatred for this show is a bit weird.

You are correct, 'Black Power' (Malcolm X etc.) are inherently racist. Racism is not confined to whites against blacks (or the reverse). The worst racism ivr seen has between two different Asian communitues and without going into detail: we do jokes about Irish people, why is Bangladesh targeteted in a similar way?
So why are you spouting such blatantly racist comments?

what about those like me who actually enjoy the format and the show and seeing the results come through ?

the level of hatred for this show is a bit weird.

I agree with you to a degree mate. I get enough of ex players than can barely string a sentence together giving inane tactical analysis during televised games. It almost makes people who seem like (albeit biased) fans reacting in real time to events a bit fun.

And let's be honest, the panels reaction to Aguerroooooooo was pretty good. Lovebites and evryfink.

You are correct, 'Black Power' (Malcolm X etc.) are inherently racist. Racism is not confined to whites against blacks (or the reverse). The worst racism ivr seen has between two different Asian communitues and without going into detail: we do jokes about Irish people, why is Bangladesh targeteted in a similar way?
Oh dear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.