Soccer Saturday shock....

Re: Soccer Satruday shock....

I really don't think they're biased, though on occasions it may seem otherwise.

They have their opinions, and are entitled to them.

They're never going to agree with supporters of every club as they are individuals and thus will have different viewpoints.

They all also seem to think that Micah should be deputising at centre half whilst Vinny's suspended and Kolo's away.

There was a bit of an anti rag whiff to their rants today. Even Merson had a pop by saying it was blatant that the ref wasn't even going to give a free kick and it was Rooney who got Kompany sent off.

BillyShears said:
Just goes to show that they're not as biased as we sometimes think they are. Phil Thompson said that Vinny's red wasn't even a free kick and Glen Johnson should've been sent off. They pretty much all agreed with him. Jeff Stelling even had a pop at Slur Alex's comment after the match that it "could've been a bad one" by saying any tackle if mistimed, "could be a bad one", but Kompany didn't mistime his. It was excellent defending. They still seem to think we'll win the league.

How can there be any other opinion!?

BillyShears said:
They all also seem to think that Micah should be deputising at centre half whilst Vinny's suspended and Kolo's away

I said this the other day, Micah in the middle and Zabba at right back........sorted

"LIVERPOOL HAVE THE BEST DEFENSIVE RECORD IN THE LEAGUE"

according to phil thompson

"cough" no they fucking havent you snipe nosed scouse twat

MAN CITY AGAINST 16
LIVERPOOL AGAINST 18

i will admit we`ve only scored 40 more league goals than your mighty liverpool

BillyShears said:
Just goes to show that they're not as biased as we sometimes think they are. Phil Thompson said that Vinny's red wasn't even a free kick and Glen Johnson should've been sent off. They pretty much all agreed with him. Jeff Stelling even had a pop at Slur Alex's comment after the match that it "could've been a bad one" by saying any tackle if mistimed, "could be a bad one", but Kompany didn't mistime his. It was excellent defending. They still seem to think we'll win the league.
tbh they are not biased, its just that if they have anything negative to say about city, people here jump on them. Yet people on this forum think only they can say anything negative about the club, like that guy watching the Arsenal game, yet had a go at nasri for watching the game as well

why do really take any notice of the media and sky,bbc,itv etc , i have just read some idiot called McKinlay in the daily mirror and he has absolutely hammered us , saying we were total sh*te in the 2nd half against the swamp dwellers. Fuck em all , and when we do win the league , we should take the trophy to every single sports editor in every paper and to sky,itv and bbc with our blue and white ribbons tied on it , with a little message , go and get fucked

everything they said was spot on, now i am their biggest critic but every god dam person on this planet apart from ferguson rooney and ferdinand knew it was not a sending off, so the panel had no choice in upholding the four match ban? even had to submit when their critisism started about city, though was a bit disapointed about their comments about the empty seats as i just put it down to a lack of cash for the fans and foresight by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.