Soccertriads.com

Argentina one a few months back. People on here said they are fakes but I really cannot tell. Great quality cames with all adidas tags etc.

blutomato42 said:
Nah whats it like? Like how expensive?
cheap shirts £21 with package and postage just been told about but was seeing if anyone had bought off here before and what it was like

footballkitstore.com is brilliant. I bought the new Holland away shirt and its brilliant. It looks exactly like the real thing. Might even be. 8 quid plus 6 quid postage. Came within 2 weeks

My mate got the new Holland home one with Van Der Wiel from Soccertriads on the back and it's top notch, literally can't tell the difference.

Bought an Argentina shirt off there during the world cup, they're fakes but decent quality. They're bit on the large side so you might want to buy a size smaller than usual!

David Silva said:
Bought an Argentina shirt off there during the world cup, they're fakes but decent quality. They're bit on the large side so you might want to buy a size smaller than usual!

how much larger? because I usually wear a 52 but I see nothing on the site over 46 and I'm a bit worried.

Off to the gym then I guess...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.