#SOJ

Nah, but I can get behind a pre-emptive save our slippy G campaign, he's going to need all of our support.

I don’t want to be involved in any (SOB) Save Our Bingo campaign. The man is an odious snake who was/is behind some of the biggest anti-City movements in the last few years - including the CAS thing.
He has continuously made false and inflammatory allegations about us and not one journalist has brought him to book.
His players have taken cheating to a level never witnessed before in professional football (yes, the rags have been masters of the dark arts since the can of piss was there, but the disgusting antics of Salah and Mane and Robertson have seen the dippers literally scrape the barrel when it comes to cheating).

Never, ever forget this is the dippers we are talking about: history has shown us that they are the biggest snidey cutns in world football, hated by virtually everyone involved in the game, and that gurning cheerleader is currently enemy number one...to me, at least.

So fuck trying to save him: we should be trying to destroy the prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.