Sol Campbell - Macclesfield boss

Hopefully he gets it, is shite and is sacked. Then we don't have to listen to him whining that he can't get a job

I’d never employ him until that massive chip is off his shoulder
Exactly, it can only end bad for Macc giving him the job, he always strikes me as someone who thinks he’s the smartest person in the room, he also has an ego as big as Peg‘s

Maybe macc think lightning will strike twice. They were in dire straits when they employed Paul Once, another clown who amazingly got them out of trouble

Not sure why anyone would employ this chump, he won’t last 6 months at any club with that 500kg bag of King Eddies on his shoulder, he’s done nothing but play the race card since he stopped playing football..

Really? Last time I saw, he only had five fingers on each hand.

Not necessarily a big fan of his but glad he is getting an opportunity in management.

However, I await Dwight Yorke to release a statement of how appalling it is that he didn't get an interview due to the colour of his skin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.