Sol Campbell - Macclesfield boss

He was a fucking shite centre half by the time he retired as well.
A bit harsh, he was still decent for Portsmouth, then had his "adventure" at Notts County (amazing how that's been airbrushed out of history, beyond dodgy what went on there) before doing some not exactly brilliant filling in for Arsenal. It was only his last year, at Newcastle, where he was a bit of a liability, but he was 36 and retired afterwards.

The guy is a fucking weirdo, but he was a great player who had an excellent career.

He was a fucking shite centre half by the time he retired as well.
Sol Campbell was a fine Centre half for pretty much all of his career mate...not sure why you feel the need to have a downer on his playing career....??

To be fair I think he has done a decent job at Macc, they were dead and buried before he took over, now second from bottom and closing in on Morecambe

Can’t say I like the man, but he was a very good player in his day and he’s doing a good job at Macc. I hope they survive the drop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.