Sol Campbell (please dont eat me)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I did mean just as cover, wouldnt even have to play, more like making up the numbers you know with FFP coming up

How old is he now? 41 or summat?

If we're going to sign somebody in defence who won't play, lets sign Woodgate. At least if he does play he'll play decent for us, rather than this man with no pace and no desire anymore. He's unfit and out of shape!

C_T_I_D said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I did mean just as cover, wouldnt even have to play, more like making up the numbers you know with FFP coming up

How old is he now? 41 or summat?

If we're going to sign somebody in defence who won't play, lets sign Woodgate. At least if he does play he'll play decent for us, rather than this man with no pace and no desire anymore. He's unfit and out of shape!

Perma crock Woodgate, why is our team doctor bored at work or something, needs a buddy now RSC is being shipped out

Obviously Sol isnt a great idea would rather Boyata and Onouha stayed but cant see both staying to warm the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.