Sol Campbell (please dont eat me)

yeah because we need to make up numbers dont we

gonna really struggle to name a 25 man squad.........

fuck me, this is the problem with internet forums, anyone can join and pretend they know something about anything!

4 years ago just maybe...now, not even anywhere near good enough for where we are going - a big no from me im afraid - im out.

The Campbell of 2011 wouldn't have got into our squad whe we were in division 1, let alone a title challenging squad

Pal, since you are 'making up numbers, in the name of ffp' i'll throw my hat in the ring. I will be a squad member for 8 grand a week. I also am not good in the air, at making raking passes, tracking back or using the offside rule to my advantage.

I live 15 minutes from the ground and 20 from carrington, perfect!

SilvaLining said:
The Campbell of 2011 wouldn't have got into our squad whe we were in division 1, let alone a title challenging squad

'title challenging squad'.....give it to me one more time baby! City a 'title challenging squad'.....oh I love those words...

I was joking about Woodgate but Campbell?

633730045101117810-Laughing.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.