Sold a laptop

MCFC Wirral

Team supported
City!
After such brilliant advice, I’ve sold an old laptop previously used to play Mindsweeper on 24/7.

First of all, the gentleman lives in dipperland so I’m wearing my new pink Real Madrid shirt on with Bale 11 on the back to hand it over. I’ll feign surprise if challenged by a non-Evertonian and pretend I can’t speak English. As they won’t be able to read then my Cymru and Yma o Hyd tattoos are safe.

Second of all, the buyer is called Mo. How best to greet him? I’ve downloaded Urdu with Duolingo to ensure I won’t offend him by being unable to speak his language. I’ve also cleaned my teeth for nine minutes straight to ensure last night’s Quorn nuggets still aren’t on my breath.

No parodies, please. They’re about as funny as suggestions I sodomise sheep.

Do you not still sodomise sheep then?
When someone answers the door in a pink Madrid shirt it's bleating obvious he shags sheep, especially with BALE on the back. When the sheep see that they're tricked into thinking they're about to munch on a big hay bale, but peofrey has more sinister ideas; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.