Sold my ass to the devil and hope I get f***ed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
I'd like to apologise to all Fantasy Football players.

I have gone the whole season without any United players but had to add play some due to double gameweek.

Had to remove my team from Bluemoon league because we are having a competition at work!

etac0l.jpg

Well I have fingers crossed that my fantasy footie team has it's worst week ever with the players in question.

Hoping my reverse psychology works!

Sorry guys!

MadchesterCity said:

I have gone the whole season without any United players but had to add play some due to double gameweek.

Had to remove my team from Bluemoon league because we are having a competition at work!

etac0l.jpg

Well I have fingers crossed that my fantasy footie team has it's worst week ever with the players in question.

Sorry guys!
Hang your head in shame, really.

The whole point of dream teams (in my eyes) is to do as well as you can without a dirty rag.

mancitygaz said:
MadchesterCity said:

etac0l.jpg

Sorry guys!

The whole point of dream teams (in my eyes) is to do as well as you can without a dirty rag.

Sorry mate, I am ashamed, but hope that me adding them to my team will screw up their season!

felt dirty as soon as I did it and was hoping someone would reassure me that worse crimes have been committed to humanity

MadchesterCity said:
mancitygaz said:

Sorry mate, I am ashamed, but hope that me adding them to my team will screw up their season!

felt dirty as soon as I did it and was hoping someone would reassure me that worse crimes have been committed to humanity
Can't reassure you mate, struggling to thing of a worse crime that can be committed in cyber space!
Never mind, can't even wish you good luck

mancitygaz said:
MadchesterCity said:

Can't reassure you mate, struggling to thing of a worse crime that can be committed in cyber space!

You can wish me good luck for a City win v Villa and a nightmare weekend for the rags where they fail to pick up a point!!!

I'll bet loads of blues were in similar situation this week!!

MadchesterCity said:
mancitygaz said:

You can wish me good luck for a City win v Villa and a nightmare weekend for the rags where they fail to pick up a point!!!

Not really, I put an extra Fulham, Liverpool and Blackpool player in, wouldn't dream of putting a rag in.

mancitygaz said:
MadchesterCity said:

Not really, I put an extra Fulham, Liverpool and Blackpool player in, wouldn't dream of putting a rag in.

understand but I am gamed up for 2 weeks for all but 2 players.

your leading the league though?

jimharri said:
glen quagmire said:
mcfcnorthstand takes no prisoners, you deserve to get kicked out!
The rules do say no u****d players. That applies to everybody.

I left voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.