Solo/Frontman *FINAL* Mick Jagger Vs David Bowie

Re: Solo/Frontman Noel Gallagher Vs Thom Yorke

maccadon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
maccadon said:
I would disagree.in the early days maybe but Noel has progressed where liam has dropped significantly

Noel has always been a bloke with a guitar singing a song. That's his whole thing, he's Mr Normal the peoples champion. Liam, even on his worst days, was amusing and had a bit of swagger to him.

Liam Vs Yorke would have been tough for me to call but not Noel v Yorke.

Noel might front a band now but he's not really a front man, he's still just a bloke with a guitar singing a song. Nothing wrong with that.

If I was forming a band now and wanted a front man, I'd go for Yorke, if I wanted a band leader/guitarist I'd go for Noel.

Hes just a bloke with a guitar Haha you almost had me

He is though. He's brilliant but that's all he is. Liam was a proper rock star, top hair cut, top shoes, bit weird, funny, bit of a dick, always entertaining.

Johnny Marr when fronting The Healers is just a bloke with a guitar singing a song. Doesn't change the fact he was one of the best players ever in one of the best bands ever and one of the best writers ever. He's a great man, cooler than 99% of humans but he's not a front man and nor is Noel Gallagher.

If Noel was a front man he could have saved 20 years of hassle and fronted Oasis on his own but he didn't because a Noel fronted Oasis might have played The Apollo but Liam was what helped them to Maine Rd etc.

I like Noel a lot and in most cases would back him but he's not a front man.

A better debate would be Liam V Thom or Noel V Johnny Greenwood.

TheMightyQuinn said:
maccadon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Noel has always been a bloke with a guitar singing a song. That's his whole thing, he's Mr Normal the peoples champion. Liam, even on his worst days, was amusing and had a bit of swagger to him.

Liam Vs Yorke would have been tough for me to call but not Noel v Yorke.

Noel might front a band now but he's not really a front man, he's still just a bloke with a guitar singing a song. Nothing wrong with that.

If I was forming a band now and wanted a front man, I'd go for Yorke, if I wanted a band leader/guitarist I'd go for Noel.

Hes just a bloke with a guitar Haha you almost had me

He is though. He's brilliant but that's all he is. Liam was a proper rock star, top hair cut, top shoes, bit weird, funny, bit of a dick, always entertaining.

Johnny Marr when fronting The Healers is just a bloke with a guitar singing a song. Doesn't change the fact he was one of the best players ever in one of the best bands ever and one of the best writers ever. He's a great man, cooler than 99% of humans but he's not a front man and nor is Noel Gallagher.

If Noel was a front man he could have saved 20 years of hassle and fronted Oasis on his own but he didn't because a Noel fronted Oasis might have played The Apollo but Liam was what helped them to Maine Rd etc.

I like Noel a lot and in most cases would back him but he's not a front man.

A better debate would be Liam V Thom or Noel V Johnny Greenwood.

Brilliantly put.

Next round

Rod Stewart Vs Elvis Costello

Rod-Stewart.jpg
thisyearsmodel-786670.jpeg

Re: Solo/Frontman Rod Stewart Vs Elvis Costello

Rod - great voice, looks and longevity.

Elvis C - Marmite voice and I always feel slightly embarrassed when watching him. There's something awkwardly self-conscious about his performance.

So Rod.

Re: Solo/Frontman Rod Stewart Vs Elvis Costello

GrumpyFrog said:
Rod - great voice, looks and longevity.

Elvis C - Marmite voice and I always feel slightly embarrassed when watching him. There's something awkwardly self-conscious about his performance.

So Rod.

My mrs is always harping on about how good looking Rod Stewart was and I just can't see it.
A nose the size of a small horse, face like a stonecutters chisel and hair that looks like a colony of tramps have used it as a latrine.
He is one ugly ****.

Better frontman that Elvis Costello though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.