Sombre Thought

Cheshire Blue

Not that I want to bring the mood down or anything, but I cant help but spare a thought for the blues we have lost over the past few years that will never get to see whats about to happen to our beloved club.

On a more positive note, imagine the future of all the baby blues now, they are gonna grow up in the playground with all the kids fighting over which city player they are. (when i was younger it was the rags) How f-ing exciting!

Re: Somber Thought

I think you mean 'sombre' , don't you 'CB'!

hehe .. only joking mate.

But you're absolutely right , we should never forget the people who aren't with us anymore to see these exciting times , let's hope that somewhere they are watching.

When i was kid growing up near to where COMS now stands most of my friends were City fans , as they were at my nearby school too.

It would be brilliant to hear the kids talking about this club again in a positive light after so many barren years , and WANT to support it ...... to be proud to.

Cheshire Blue said:
Not that I want to bring the mood down or anything, but I cant help but spare a thought for the blues we have lost over the past few years that will never get to see whats about to happen to our beloved club.

On a more positive note, imagine the future of all the baby blues now, they are gonna grow up in the playground with all the kids fighting over which city player they are. (when i was younger it was the rags) How f-ing exciting!

i never use to pick rag players lol i was always Stuart Pearce, kicking everyone lol haha

WillS said:
Cheshire Blue said:

i never use to pick rag players lol i was always Stuart Pearce, kicking everyone lol haha

I was always Rosler. When allowed out of new, till then it was Cotton or Immel (what ever happened to him by the way)

I hope those that have passed away lived long enough to have seen the past glory days. RIP

Re: Somber Thought

Cheshire Blue said:
Thats the one. Im going to start a Blue moon needs spell check movement. Im Dyslexic so im all over the place with it.

If you use Google Chrome as your browser it spell checks as you write your replies.

Cheshire Blue said:
WillS said:
Cheshire Blue said:

I was always Rosler. When allowed out of new, till then it was Cotton or Immel (what ever happened to him by the way)

Last i heard he was coaching in Turkey , but that was about 3 years back and he could be back home by now ...... he was on the German 'I'm a celebrity .. get me out of here' show last year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.