Some advice - fly or train

W W

worsleyweb

So need some genuine advise. Been away in south of France all week and had the most horrible flight experience of my life on Monday. An aborted landing, horrific turbulence for nearly two hours and a panic attack on a plane after a journey that was so bad I was texting good bye texts to my dad!

Due to fly back tommorow morning but am reading that the wind is pretty bad in Manchester. Something in my ear has gone due to the flight ordeal and I feel as if I have been on a boat all week with the land giving way! I am also I think in some kind of shock.

I am sat here middle of the night almost debating if getting a flight back tommorow is a good idea in this weather or if I should fuck it and work my way back via train? I simply cannot face the thought of a difficult flight!

Has anyone ever gone from Cannes back to Manchester by train? Is is possible or a fucking ordeal? Help urgently needed blues! No idea what I should do!

So need some genuine advise. Been away in south of France all week and had the most horrible flight experience of my life on Monday. An aborted landing, horrific turbulence for nearly two hours and a panic attack on a plane after a journey that was so bad I was texting good bye texts to my dad!

Due to fly back tommorow morning but am reading that the wind is pretty bad in Manchester. Something in my ear has gone due to the flight ordeal and I feel as if I have been on a boat all week with the land giving way! I am also I think in some kind of shock.

I am sat here middle of the night almost debating if getting a flight back tommorow is a good idea in this weather or if I should fuck it and work my way back via train? I simply cannot face the thought of a difficult flight!

Has anyone ever gone from Cannes back to Manchester by train? Is is possible or a fucking ordeal? Help urgently needed blues! No idea what I should do!
Fly back. The winds are easing off and after 10hrs train travel is boring.

Get back on the horse.

Not literally. That would take weeks.

But seriously, you've already had the worst flight of your life. The rest will be a doddle.

Although, if your ear is fucked then another flight, so soon, might make it worse...

Nick a car and dump it near Calais.

They have a TGV Sleeper train, which would go to Paris, then the chunnel train, then Euston to Manchester.
Ordeal, probably a full day too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.