Some City fans pi** me right off!!!

4times

Evening All,

Working a 12-8 and fairly bored so thought i would get my rant out of the way!
Not so long ago we was in the 2nd Division, we are currently in 4th place in the premier league. So what if we have had 4 draws against teams we should have beat, the last few season's we would have lost all of those games and be in the bottom half of the table! People need to have a reality check and get behind the team!!!! Also aswell i know when we were in the mickey mouse league we were selling out and getting great attendences but where are they all on carling cup nights, UEFA cup nights??? We need to show our loyalty to the owner who has made all of this possible and behind the team and push us on against the likes of Fulham, Wigan, Bolton, Stoke etc... because they are going to try and make it a scrap against us, because if they played football they would get murderd!! The owner and the chairman have done everything they can since the takeover to get the fans more invovled with the club so come on blues back them too!!!

OK rant over Tin Hat fastened tight!!!

4times said:
Evening All,

Not so long ago we was in the 2nd Division, we are currently in 4th place in the premier league. So what if we have had 4 draws against teams we should have beat, the last few season's we would have lost all of those games and be in the bottom half of the table! People need to have a reality check and get behind the team!!!! Also aswell i know when we were in the mickey mouse league we were selling out and getting great attendences but where are they all on carling cup nights, UEFA cup nights??? We need to show our loyalty to the owner who has made all of this possible and behind the team and push us on against the likes of Fulham, Wigan, Bolton, Stoke etc... because they are going to try and make it a scrap against us, because if they played football they would get murderd!! The owner and the chairman have done everything they can since the takeover to get the fans more invovled with the club so come on blues back them too!!!

Tin hat not required. I think this represents the majority view on here to be honest.

agree mate our support should be better, i think we should be selling out ever game home and away.

City fans have backed the team, Cup games aren't that attractive to alot of fans now until about the Quarter finals or big tasty games,,,people tend to pick carefully because of the costs invovled not just ticket prices, but parking etc.

We have a regular solid 40,000 plus which is ok for us and will get the few more filled up with performances on the pitch. We just want them to do well and are dissapointed when we draw games we should be winning, with the team we have now i dont think that is expecting too much from them to beat Wigan, Birmingham ,Fulham, if you understand what i mean.

Up the blues, and don;t lower expectations ever again,,,look where it got us for the last 30 bloody years

hgblue said:
4times said:
Evening All,

Tin hat not required. I think this represents the majority view on here to be honest.
Its not the majority. Its a few thousand, which is poor.

good post,weve won the bloody football lottery jackpot getting these owners stop moaning blues.

ye mate we SHOULD beat teams like Wigan, Stoke etc, but when all goes tit's up and we have to battle the fans should get behind the team, half the time people start moaning and leaving early!! We should be right behind the boys and be the illusive 12th man! away from home is quality and you will never get that sort of backing but at home everyone should be right behind the boys no matter who we are playing!

4times said:
Evening All,

i do support the team, the owner, the chairman, and the manager, the later still has something to prove but for the time being i am behind les. i dont think we could ask anymore off the the owners and his representatives. i also know we as a team have will take time to gel.

what i did say was that the birmingham game was the litmus test, to see if we could gatecrash the top four, we do have a tendency to make a **** of it. i think that is a reasonable statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.