Some ideas for stuff that the City Store could sell...

keemcfc

1) A few City belts like this design:

78408_lg1.jpg

But instead of all black you could have these colour schemes:

Blue with the gold stars of our badge on it, (home kit)
All black with the metal bits coloured gold, (away kit)
And a red and black sash design so the whole belt is like the sash on our away kit.

All the above could have MCFC written where SoulCal is on the belt in the pic, along with our badge next to that, and ETIHAD on the metal bit at the end of the belt that stops it fraying.

I'd buy that.

And yes, I am bored

I've been after some city car mats for a while. It would be great if they start selling them again

mcfc_ms said:
I've been after some city car mats for a while. It would be great if they start selling them again

my wife has rag car mats, i love wiping my feet on them whenever i have to take her car. i put a city baby on board thing on my car and on my first trip out it was keyed at toys-r-us in SURREY so decided not to show colours in car anymore.

keemcfc said:
1) A few City belts like this design:

78408_lg1.jpg

But instead of all black you could have these colour schemes:

Blue with the gold stars of our badge on it, (home kit)
All black with the metal bits coloured gold, (away kit)
And a red and black sash design so the whole belt is like the sash on our away kit.

All the above could have MCFC written where SoulCal is on the belt in the pic, along with our badge next to that, and ETIHAD on the metal bit at the end of the belt that stops it fraying.

I'd buy that.

And yes, I am bored
how can you be bored today? but yes i would buy a city belt

They do take notice of suggestions by supporters. I have conclusive proof.

It was my idea, in a letter to David Bernstein some years ago, to sell cuddly Moonchesters. Now they're commonplace. I still have the reply from DB acknowledging the idea and that he was going to put the idea forward.

The rest is history...

00060690012FM.ashx

I've never claimed any commission though. Do you think I should?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.