Some info ive recieved.

smiles said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Common knowledge, just pick up a paper.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

[i]So he will or won't be handing in a transfer request, wow! That clears it up![/i]

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Again, thanks for this revealing statement

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

This contradicts several reports which claim he is nailed on and tells us no more than what is already in the official sticky
Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

keeping it as polite as possible, Pollez, wait til you have something worth posting next time....

What part of that wasnt worth posting my friend ??

Can I Ask you some thing??Pollerz

about Creative midfielder , so it mean Ireland will not be a regular for First 11?? since I didn't see the like of alonso will want to sit on the bench anyway

smiles said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Common knowledge, just pick up a paper.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

[i]So he will or won't be handing in a transfer request, wow! That clears it up![/i]

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Again, thanks for this revealing statement

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

This contradicts several reports which claim he is nailed on and tells us no more than what is already in the official sticky
Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

keeping it as polite as possible, Pollez, wait til you have something worth posting next time....

As far as new names go (earlier post) I think we all know who the targets are likely to be so i cannot see any suprises. As this Pollerz posting is news on progress (which was news to me) more of the same as you get it please. Thanks for this.

beat me to it skippy...............

though your a little confused with the info/your source is.........
He handed one in which was rebuffed from Chelsea last weekend, to which he was advised to go away for a week and think about it, i'd say Friday at the earliest Pollertz but your info holds some sway

Power 2 the people

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

He handed one in which was rebuffed from Chelsea last weekend, to which he was advised to go away for a week and think about it, i'd say Friday at the earliest Pollertz but your info holds some sway

Power 2 the people

Good stuff, keep them coming guys

The midfield is the main worry for me, adding a guy like Alonso would be perfect. I doubt Liverpool would sell him to us though.

Brucie Bonus said:
Pollerz said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Pollerz:

I have a quick question...if I may?

?
I was waiting for permission, rather than assuming it was okay. I'll take the "?" as permission...

What do you believe lay behind the statement (I assume you rendered it here verbatim or close enough) about Beckham? Not talented enough? Too Rag? Slagged us off to Kaka? Combination?

thanks.

I think the fact that beckham is not as good as he once was.. Was such a big statement for plastic teams such as utd. real and LA galaxy .. city want to be seen as a family club and a real fans club not one of utds or reals plastic nature. Theres also the fact about the kaka thing but that wudnt have much to do with it... city have always said we want players who want to play for our team.. not beckham would most definaltly not be one of those players.. City want good PR can u immagine what the fans would do if we bought beckham... the mob would be treble the size of which greeted tevez but they would all be trying to murder the guy.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

Power 2 the people

Im sure i talked to you about the 1 he handed in last week which didnt actually get handed in because he was begged not to? or was that ajay or something..

Either way...

This time its getting handed in or our interest will be over..

Im sure you knew this already :)

GusZ said:
Can I Ask you some thing??Pollerz

about Creative midfielder , so it mean Ireland will not be a regular for First 11?? since I didn't see the like of alonso will want to sit on the bench anyway

Would you count ireland as creative midfielder or box to box / attakive midfielder...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.