Some more info.( update page 47 )

spursmad321

I have asked my source about the continued rumours regarding Eto'o, and he as confirmed that you are still trying to close this deal. He also said that Eto'o and his agents are playing their cards close to their chest, and that they are very difficult to deal with.

I also have been given info on another player, I find this one hard to believe, because I can't see why he would leave his current club and move to Man City at this time in his career. ( that wasn't a dig at Man City by the way )

That player is John Terry, this move by City is in its early days, but you are definately intrested in him, I can also confirm that city did enquire about him in January.

These are not 100% done deals like previously, but you are in the hunt for both.

Re: Some more info...................

Thanks for the info, time will tell but you were spot on about RSC and taylor (this one was out of the blue)

Those CB positions are starting to feel crowded....

Rehash of a rehash.

johnmc said:
LIES - ETO'O HAS NO AGENTS. THIS IS NOT THE SPURSMAD WE KNOW AND TRUST
yes he has jonny boy , yes he has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.