some off the squad think trainning is to intense

LEE BRADBURY

I have heard that some senior squad players have a problem with MH training methods and feel they could be contributing to player’s injuries? Some players feel the training is too intense and are finding it tough going, they are feeling tired and lethargic prior to matches?

It could explain some of the performances off late? I believe we are now using similar training methods as used by Bayern Munich and Real Madrid so they must work, these training methods seem to have caused of a lot of bad feeling in our dressing room though, one star player is regularly over looked because he never performs in training which the fans don’t see.

I heard one player got his missus to phone MH to say he had a cold, and the club sent some one around his house.

Maybe some of these players simply are not up to it, that might explain the don’t give a shit attitude that some off them have, so basically they are trying to stitch MH up and hope he gets the sack, get the nice easy training routines of old back.

I think there could be some truth in this.

All the more reason to get behind our manager

LEE BRADBURY said:
I have heard that some senior squad players have a problem with MH training methods and feel they could be contributing to player’s injuries? Some players feel the training is too intense and are finding it tough going, they are feeling tired and lethargic prior to matches?

It could explain some of the performances off late? I believe we are now using similar training methods as used by Bayern ****** and Real Madrid so they must work, these training methods seem to have caused of a lot of bad feeling in our dressing room though, one star player is regularly over looked because he never performs in training which the fans don’t see.

I heard one player got his missus to phone MH to say he had a cold, and the club sent some one around his house.

Maybe some of these players simply are not up to it, that might explain the don’t give a shit attitude that some off them have, so basically they are trying to stitch MH up and hope he gets the sack, get the nice easy training routines of old back.

I think there could be some truth in this.

All the more reason to get behind our manager

Read a similar story mate but its interesting too note that swp and stevie have been two of our best players and both praised his methods so what gives???

prpbably true.

Nowt wrong with him making players earn their money.

Are City players as fit as Liverpool players, for example? If not the training needs to adjusted until they are. If they can't hack it, then they're not up to the demands of the job.

moomba said:
Hughes PR working a charm again.
I don’t think so, I think it is pretty obvious to both sides something is fundamentally wrong.

There are definitely a few rotten apples in our dressing room, once removed we will then start to make progress either with or without MH.

It's not just the players who have questioned the training regime.

We have too many players suffering fatigue related injuries. Sturridge, Elano, Robinho, Richards, Benjani, Evans, Fernandes, and Ball for example have all been out with recurring problems linked to over training.

LEE BRADBURY said:
moomba said:
Hughes PR working a charm again.
I don’t think so, I think it is pretty obvious to both sides something is fundamentally wrong.

There are definitely a few rotten apples in our dressing room, once removed we will then start to make progress either with or without MH.

It's just that what you've heard is pretty much word for word, what was obviously leaked to the press by someone in the management camp.

And it was one of the most sycophantic pieces I've read, with stories about the coaching staffs "glittering cv's" and "undoubted record of success".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.