some off the squad think trainning is to intense

taggarc said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Total speculation, rumour and 'I heard this' bollocks.

Also completely absolves the management team from any responsibility for our shocking results and performances once again.

What makes you think that this squad of players is somehow so different to every other squad of players in the country and are suddenly the only bunch of wankers who cannot hack it and do not care?

The odds on them being this way, opposite to every other football team, and at the same time being quite happy to flush their own careers down the pan are a lot, lot longer than it just being that the management team have failed in getting their management techniques to get anything like maximum performance from thier players.

This must be the first instance in history where people see good/average players not performing on mass and buy into the ridiculous theory that they must all be wankers or not up to and it's nothing to do with the manager.

When exactly does it become his responsibility then? When he is able to replace half the squad? What other manager's in history have had this luxary?

This heap of shit was even worse under Sven in the 2nd half of the year.

But that is simply not true! Statistically we are slightly worse under Hughes than we were even at our viry worst under Sven. And that's with £80 million of talent added to the squad!

Cheesy said:
taggarc said:
This heap of shit was even worse under Sven in the 2nd half of the year.

But that is simply not true! Statistically we are slightly worse under Hughes than we were even at our viry worst under Sven. And that's with £80 million of talent added to the squad!

So the rot continues. Funny how neraly all the weaker performers our non Hughes signings!

Hghes has brought in players that run there socks off, swp, kompany, zaba ect

I thinks its Sven's players that got it handy in training, I think our squad isnt fit.

I sometimes wonder if they play too much five-a-side in training; they certainly play that way on the big pitch, with all short passes and sod-all ability in the air or with long crosses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.