Someone forgot phone camera's are a thing

If he did that in the Premier League, he would have succeeded, and someone would have got a red card and 3 match ban.
And the commentators, pundits and fans would all start saying “it’s all part of the modern game”.

I remember a game think it was chile they had to win to knock Brazil out of the World Cup qualifiers,they went a goal down then someone threw an object from the crowd no where near the keeper he pretended it hit him produced a razor blade he’d hid in his glove and slit his head claret everywhere. Tv cameras showed the whole incident they were banned from the competition for about 8 years you couldn’t make it up if you tried

I remember a game think it was chile they had to win to knock Brazil out of the World Cup qualifiers,they went a goal down then someone threw an object from the crowd no where near the keeper he pretended it hit him produced a razor blade he’d hid in his glove and slit his head claret everywhere. Tv cameras showed the whole incident they were banned from the competition for about 8 years you couldn’t make it up if you tried
Yeah Chile were involved, either that or tomato ketchup.

Pesky foreigners - wouldn't happen in an English game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.