SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

mcfc glenn

Bought a ps3 2day cause all ma mates are tellin me how much better it is than my 360 and they were talking about 'home' i have been trying for hours to download it can someone post step by step please, much appreciated thanks.

Bluemoon115 said:
OK, here's what you do.

Get it packaged up the way it was, wait until the retailer is open tomorrow, buy a 360 and have yourself a proper games machine.

i already have a 360, i wanted a ps3 and there so much better :)

mcfc glenn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
OK, here's what you do.

Get it packaged up the way it was, wait until the retailer is open tomorrow, buy a 360 and have yourself a proper games machine.

Pffft ps3 are for people who call a barm a muffin

ell said:
mcfc glenn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
OK, here's what you do.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.
You're wrong!
You're wrong!
You're wrooooooooooong!

mcfc glenn said:
Bought a ps3 2day cause all ma mates are tellin me how much better it is than my 360 and they were talking about 'home' i have been trying for hours to download it can someone post step by step please, much appreciated thanks.
I can give you some advice.

Get a life instead of spending most of it playing games in front of the telly.

Bluemoon115 said:
ell said:
mcfc glenn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
OK, here's what you do.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.
You're wrong!
You're wrong!
You're wrooooooooooong!

LMFAO!! THIS^^^^^^^

Not as good without the visual;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY</a>

;)

when you first turned on your ps3 you shouldve had a system update, this shouldve put home on your ps3 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.