Someone please save Bernardo

maybe the 7th best in france ,very childish ,how about the 4th best in the whole of europe ?
pick your dummie up pop it back in,and give it a fucking rest.

Not really for obvious reasons. Where you finish in any league is a pretty decent barometer. Cup comps not really. We have been beaten too often by teams that are poorer than us. In fact except Liverpool all of them. Teams we have beaten that are better than us? Anybody?

He has to be played to recover. Why didn't Pep play him? Was it because he was in poor form? I don't think we can answer this.

There are some lunatics who want City to sign the 33 year old Messi but Bernardo is right up there with the best players in Europe. I hope City retain him because with a solid defence behind them City's midfield looks formidable.

He has to be played to recover. Why didn't Pep play him? Was it because he was in poor form? I don't think we can answer this.

There are some lunatics who want City to sign the 33 year old Messi but Bernardo is right up there with the best players in Europe. I hope City retain him because with a solid defence behind them City's midfield looks formidable.
This is what i
Mean, don’t replace him , rebuild him, give him his confidence back..

Pep it didn't help him,he was moving him from position to position it didn't help him he should play only in midfield not on wing.

maybe the 7th best in france ,very childish ,how about the 4th best in the whole of europe ?
pick your dummie up pop it back in,and give it a fucking rest.
Childish?, I bet last season when Liverpool won the champions league you were one of the first to take the piss.

So by your reckoning , Liverpool was the best team in Europe last season ?

So a tweet "derailed him" utter noncence.

He set incredible standards the year before, he made the loss of injury to KDB irrelevant, quite an incredible feat.

He came back this season mentally and physically knackered but he simply has never recovered.

Big season coming up for him, make or break.
Play him more often in his preferred position and he will be ok, he is a fine player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.