Someone please save Bernardo

A lot of people outraged he didn't play against Lyon despite him being out of form. If he had of played, and we still lost, the reaction to starting a player out of form ahead of Foden would have been epic.

Well his girlfriend has just posted a video of them watching the sunset from a beach on Maderia, so yea the dippers really got to him . Oh hang on no it's the red glow from a fire over Toxteth sorry my mistake.

He was run into the ground, went all the way to winning the nations league with Portugal so had no break for nearly a year. After a decent rest he’ll be fine
Bernardo won five trophies with club and country in a 12-month period. I think he played almost 70 games and was fantastic in most of them, certainly Portugal's best player. It was an incredible performance and he has suffered since then. He'll get his mojo back next season. Form is temporary but class is permanent. I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked on to take his place alongside KDB as one of the best players in the PL. The fact he didn't play against Lyon will help him.

A lot of people outraged he didn't play against Lyon despite him being out of form. If he had of played, and we still lost, the reaction to starting a player out of form ahead of Foden would have been epic.

Pep - should I play Silva experienced quick but out of form or Foden who is playing well but needs to get on the ball more. This is tough both very talented and will run and run for the team. What to do what to do......

Almost forgot about mahrez he can be a game changer this is tough

I know I will play none of them.

Genius

Not really for obvious reasons. Where you finish in any league is a pretty decent barometer. Cup comps not really. We have been beaten too often by teams that are poorer than us. In fact except Liverpool all of them. Teams we have beaten that are better than us? Anybody?
Finishing positions can be deceptive. When the French season was abandoned Lyon had played 28 games and were 28 points behind the league leaders. After 28 games we were 22 points behind the league leaders. It could be argued that the teams’ respective league performances were broadly similar and the way the game unfolded supports the view that the teams were evenly matched.

To answer your question, Real Madrid this season

Its up to Bernado Silva to step up to the mark , we know he can do better , and he knows it too .. he spends most of the time on the bench and he knows why .... he just hasn't been playing well enough and his goals have dried up ... Pep can only work with what he sees , and right now he just isn't seeing enough of what Bernardo Silva can really do.

Last edited:
If he starts with basics: harassing, harrying, running game back to 11k and above ,high completion of passes,positional awareness in attack, shooting on target etc he will be absolutely irresistible. I hope he watches these posts;-)

Its up to Bernado Silva to step up to the mark , we know he can do better , and he knows it too .. he spends most of the time on the bench and he knows why .... he just hasn't been playing well enough and his goals have dried up ... Pep can only work with what he sees , and right now he just isn't seeing enough of what Bernardo Silva really can do.
He's better than some of the characters who get a game in front of him that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.