Someone please save Bernardo

butlerkb

I remember when he helped dismantle us fir Monaco, I remember his first season and we all thought he would replace David when he keft( Phil can fit in too) then the tweet disaster and a season which at best was up and down. From the beginning he has been city through and through( the video of him and bunny and stones and walker in the pub, he obviously is loved by teammates ( he is the worst dresser but loves the banter) , don’t want to lose him , pep needs to do what he can to reinvent him, he is blue to the point of taunting the scouters, city with the real Bernardo would be magic.

He'll be back, the whole "racism" thing derailed him last season; the media got the result they were after
So a tweet "derailed him" utter noncence.

He set incredible standards the year before, he made the loss of injury to KDB irrelevant, quite an incredible feat.

He came back this season mentally and physically knackered but he simply has never recovered.

Big season coming up for him, make or break.

So a tweet "derailed him" utter noncence.

He set incredible standards the year before, he made the loss of injury to KDB irrelevant, quite an incredible feat.

He came back this season mentally and physically knackered but he simply has never recovered.

Big season coming up for him, make or break.
Not nonsense, his form dropped around that time

Not nonsense, his form dropped around that time
He never came back from his summer holidays.

Nothing to do with that tweet and he was an idiot for posting sh1t like that on twitter.

Imagine if that had been done post George Floyd, the consequences would have been far greater!

I would be more than happy if the club barred all our players from social media, it only leads to problems.

A 33 year old Fern with no legs, Gundo with no knees chosen in from of Foden, Bernardo and David, and people on here wonder why we were angry we lost to the 7th best team in France!
maybe the 7th best in france ,very childish ,how about the 4th best in the whole of europe ?
pick your dummie up pop it back in,and give it a fucking rest.

To regain the bernardo we know pep has to play him? to not even get on against lyon was laughable!

I remember raheem having a blip in form after the England game. It was for quite a few games as well. Pep stuck with him. Not so much with Bernardo though he never had the opportunity to get his form back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.