Someone please save Bernardo

He's better than some of the characters who get a game in front of him that's for sure.

I agree, he IS better ..... but it's because of the brilliant and comsistent way that he's performed in the past that we expect so much of him now, and that will go for Pep too ...... we all know he's good enough to be in the side , but he has to show it consistently like he did when he first arrived.

There is no a David Silva now , and we can't expect a youngster like Foden to pull the team through every week ...... we need players like Bernardo and Gundogan to lead the way and really step up to the plate.

It didn’t feel like he got a proper run of games. Can’t remember him starting two in a row last season. Probably because he was out of form but to you need to play into form.

I think he is better more central than out wide although is a better option than Mahrez.

fans that couldn't see how good bernardo was in his first season don't see football. Ok maybe an excuse is you watch tv footy, but if you so Bernard play live quite often in his first season you could see his fantastic talent. Don't know why he started getting less time on the pitch last season, I cringe and feel concerned about it. The guy to me is in my top 10 outfield players easily, would be a terrible loss to see him go and in particular to another PL club.
ffs pep see this

One of my favourite city players.

I think he’s just trying to hard due to his blip from the Twitter fall out.

I’m hoping he’s back to his best for the new season & If he is he could be player of the year he’s that good

You're a bit of a worrier when it comes to the squad. Thought it was quite clear what I was saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.