Someone please save Bernardo

One of the best midfielders in the league when in-form. Hopefully we’ll see the best of him next season.

Well if it helps his form am willing to take his model girlfriend out on a Friday, so he can concentrate on the game over the weekend . It's a sacrifice I know, but willing to do it for the sake of the team .

It was an observation on reading your posts for the last few months. No problem at all, people are ok to be miserable following the team if they wish.
I am far from miserable and if you ar upset with my views , please ignore

He's only just turned 26 ffs and statistically about to peak.
Lets give him a chance to prove the slayers wrong.

I have a feeling he'll hit this season with something to prove.

Bernardo doesn't need saving. His form was mediocre this season (not as bad as some are saying, it was just a great contrast with the astonishing season he had just put in). He is a class player. Form is temporary. Class is permanent.
Completely agree, the little fella has plenty of credit in the bank for me.

All the reasons given for Bernardo’s drop in form last season are nonsense. It was purely down to Pep not giving him a proper run of games in his favoured central attacking midfield role, where the previous season he consistently excelled and was by far our best player. The only run of games Bernardo had last season he was constantly moved between wide right and central midfield and it’s no wonder his and our form dipped. Pep needs to play Bernardo centrally from game one this season alongside Fernandinho and De Bruyne and we will improve significantly offensively and defensively.

Every single time Bernardo has played in central midfield, he’s had his best performances in a City shirt and City have had our best performances of the season as a team.

He is David’s replacement, but will Pep play him there?

Every single time Bernardo has played in central midfield, he’s had his best performances in a City shirt and City have had our best performances of the season as a team.

He is David’s replacement, but will Pep play him there?
Totally agree with this, last pre season i was moaning about getting a back up for Sane and was told Bernardo amongst others could play there, well he can but it diminishes his ability on the pitch, Bernardo is a starter in Silva`s position this season with Foden his back up, and we still need a left wing back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.