Someone said Toure then Silva then Torres

BusterPhillips

About 10days ago an ITK guy in the "its quiet" post stated that once Toure was signed then Silva would sign, and when Silva signs then Torres would this. Now I was sceptical about this at the time as there was no real indication in the public eye that anything was happening.

Anyway as time has progressed the statement by the ITK guy is starting to look quiet genunie, by all accounts the Toure deal is agreed in principle, then a couple of days later there are reports suggesting that Silva is a done deal. I wonder over the next couple of weeks whether the same happens with Torres.

I don't remember who said this, I know it wasn't Tomlie though, if you dig around then you will proberbly find it. Anyway, let's hope its true!

yaya and silva ok , but the third name is wrong , its not torres , its messi .

If reports are to be believed, that person couldn't have known. Silva hadn't made his decision until a day or two ago.

Liverpool, like Valencia, probably wants to sell. Like Silva, it's just a question of convincing the player.

Would shit myself if we got Torres. Hope that ITK guy is right.

NewbBlue said:
If reports are to be believed, that person couldn't have known. Silva hadn't made his decision until a day or two ago.

Liverpool, like Valencia, probably wants to sell. Like Silva, it's just a question of convincing the player.

Would shit myself if we got Torres. Hope that ITK guy is right.
shit_my_pants-4336.jpg

imodium_jpg1.jpg

just incase, better to be safe than sorry.

Rammyblues wrote:
Hopefully the domino effect, Yaya signs, Silva thinks if its good enough for him its good enough for me so he signs, Torres thinks fuck this I mights as well join them and blow me down before you can say boo to a goose Dani Alves has decided to team up with Yaya and because he joins Robinho does a complete U turn and decides he wants some of it.

Bloody hell Rammy-If Carlsberg did transfers!

You mean this page 150 Silva thread Sunday 20th June.

lmjones1uk said:
About 10days ago an ITK guy in the "its quiet" post stated that once Toure was signed then Silva would sign, and when Silva signs then Torres would this. Now I was sceptical about this at the time as there was no real indication in the public eye that anything was happening.

Anyway as time has progressed the statement by the ITK guy is starting to look quiet genunie, by all accounts the Toure deal is agreed in principle, then a couple of days later there are reports suggesting that Silva is a done deal. I wonder over the next couple of weeks whether the same happens with Torres.

I don't remember who said this, I know it wasn't Tomlie though, if you dig around then you will proberbly find it. Anyway, let's hope its true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.