Something missing

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
In our team, not got a fecking clue what it is but i've said for weeks something doesn't seem right, anyone know what it is?

Do we spend big again in jan? has Lescott, Toure, Tevez and barry Realy been worth all them millions?

What we have done is buy players players with issues with their clubs... all of the above including Robinho have wanted out at some point, A dipper mate of mine said to me you have yet to rip a class player away from a club whose not had any issues is he right?

The Fixer said:
In our team, not got a fecking clue what it is but i've said for weeks something doesn't seem right, anyone know what it is?

Do we spend big again in jan? has Lescott, Toure, Tevez and barry Realy been worth all them millions?

What we have done is buy players players with issues with their clubs... all of the above including Robinho have wanted out at some point, A dipper mate of mine said to me you have yet to rip a class player away from a club whose not had any issues is he right?

Ireland out of position. Trying to accommodate too many forwards. Bellamy is not a left winger. That's a start.

vincent said:
The Fixer said:

Ireland out of position. Trying to accommodate too many forwards. Bellamy is not a left winger. That's a start.

Yeah if he's going to keep playing a 442 he needs to put Bellamy upfront to stretch teams.If not then he needs to put Ireland behind Ade in a 451.Either way we need De jong playing to give the defense some protection.I would love to see Neds back in at centrehalf where he was outstanding at the end of last season,once he's fit again.He would add some much needed strength and pace to the left hand side.Not a hope in hell of that one happening though.

I think MH got caught up in the open budget and forgot what kind of team he wanted to build. Instead buidling his team with players that would suit his game plan, he bought the best team money could buy at the time and simply plugged them in.

Perhaps his "3 years work in 3 months" was flawed, and a little patience would have been warented.

But who knows, we are in striking distance, perhaps when thigns heat up and we get some big games things will look different

What happend to the team that smoked Arse???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.