Something that really pissed me off tonight/Edinburgh Fringe

mancityscot

I work for the stand comedy club, for the edinburgh fringe festival. handing out flyers etc. undesirable job but pays good money. anyway, as part of the job i get to see free comedy shows and have to see the shows as part of flyering for that specific comedy act. tonight i had to see Steve Gribbin, liverpudlian guy, around his 50's, really nice guy. his show hadnt been doing too great in terms of attendances, even though it was a small venue. he sang comedically and played the guitar. he was entertaining. not the best act i'd seen but far from the worst. at least he gave it his all on stage. but back to the main point. these two fucking clowns were chatting right through his show, then with about 10 minutes to go they got up and left while he was performing. its a very small venue so every movement and word you say is very noticeable. so for these two fucking pricks to talk whilst he was performing and then get up and just leave is just bang out of order. felt so sorry for the guy. must be hard doing shows in front of sub 15 people each night and for people to just leave it must just crush your confidence.

had to get that off my chest.

on a side note, anyone in edinburgh for the festival at all?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Maybe you've missed the point of their act. Obvious to me.
Perhaps you shouldn't be working there if you haven't got a sense of humour.

dont understand what you mean. i enjoyed the act, but found what the people in the audience did very rude and quite disgarceful tbh. maybe you misenterprated what i was saying

mancityscot said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Maybe you've missed the point of their act. Obvious to me.
Perhaps you shouldn't be working there if you haven't got a sense of humour.

dont understand what you mean. i enjoyed the act, but found what the people in the audience did very rude and quite disgarceful tbh. maybe you misenterprated what i was saying
Oh yes. That's it, turn the tables on me don't ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.