Something that's just occured to me...

gordondaviesmoustache

Other fans keep going on about our new plastic fans, but to me our support seems to be farily static, albeit growing organically. Maybe I live in a part of the country that doesn't have many 'new' City fans.

Does anyone else see signs of anything concrete that would justify the taunts, or are they just that?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Other fans keep going on about our new plastic fans, but to me our support seems to be farily static, albeit growing organically. Maybe I live in a part of the country that doesn't have many 'new' City fans.

Does anyone else see signs of anything concrete that would justify the taunts, or are they just that?

I'm not aware of city attracting new plastic fans. City have attracted fans from the low thousands to 50 thousand plus since the war.

ThatBoyNani said:
They'll come with success.

I actually hate most United fans.

Neither of those statements actually addresses the question posed does it, Rag?

Although I have to agree with you on the second one.

My point was that the more City raise their profile (which they're doing) the more "fans" they will attract worldwide. Like Chelsea over the past few years.

ThatBoyNani said:
Neither of those statements actually addresses the question posed does it, Rag?

Although I have to agree with you on the second one.

My point was that the more City raise their profile (which they're doing) the more "fans" they will attract worldwide. Like Chelsea over the past few years.

Your point was not to answer the question posed two posts into the thread, just so you could get a little fucking sly dig in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.