Something to ponder

missing person

My pregnant wife found out are stag do entails a visit to a gentleman's club. She hasn't taken the news well and is crying, which is really tough for me because I don't want to upset her. Told her she is the only one and all that and she has blamed it on her hormones, but bit of a sticky situation.

What would you do?

Treat her like a princess.

You love her so much you want to spend the whole of your life with her and excited that you will have a family with her.

pregnancy hormones make even the best of us crazy.
if you're going to go, then lie about it (but make sure she never finds out or you're a dead man) or, just don't go.

I understand all the sentiments, I'm with the guy who said he thinks stags are pointless, but if it comes to it I won't go. I don't like the races anyway!

grow some balls and tell her to sort herself out, if you start off like this you're fucked in the future mate, stop being a pussy and put her straight about the stag do. She'll thank you for it later on believe me

missing person said:
My pregnant wife found out are stag do entails a visit to a gentleman's club. She hasn't taken the news well and is crying, which is really tough for me because I don't want to upset her. Told her she is the only one and all that and she has blamed it on her hormones, but bit of a sticky situation.

What would you do?

Tell her you're going for a curry instead, then go to another club instead of the one you're supposed to. Then get on stage and do a 'live act' entailing your purple headed womb beater spitting it's sticky white love piss all over the strippers face. Get your mate to film it, then pm it to me on here so I can then blackmail you to your missus. Just kiddin mate, I've had afew.

Me, I'd cancel the gentlemens club and get her to do the pole dancing myself. Get some beers and my mates round for some good old fashioned entertainment. I'd expect ping-pong balls to be fired from her grotter too.

charliebigspuds said:
grow some balls and tell her to sort herself out, if you start off like this you're fucked in the future mate, stop being a pussy and put her straight about the stag do. She'll thank you for it later on believe me

I don't have to lie to her ever, we are a good fit. It just took me aback abit tonight when she started to get emotional about the whole thing I genuinely felt for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.