somewhere decent to stay

uncle fester

Coming over with my eldest girl for Chelski match

and looking somewhere to stay Sat. night

someone mentioned Holiday Inn on Oldham Road

appreciate any views / opinions

cheers

All depends on your budget i suppose. There is the Diamond Hotel on Hyde road facing Belle vue dog track, they charge by the room. Obviously loads in town as well. Good luck.

depending on your budget and ideal for the game or how you might be getting there, is the malmaison hotel which is within walking distance of the ground

You could stay out of town and get a supporters coach in. The Albany in Heywood is a decent hotel and a coach runs from The Heywood pub. I'm sure there's a few Heywood Blues(Bluemanc?) who could give you the details.

standytogilvy said:
depending on your budget and ideal for the game or how you might be getting there, is the malmaison hotel which is within walking distance of the ground

Fucking Hell! I took the missus to malmaison here in Belfast for her birthday that was serious dosh

I am looking for somewhere basically a step up from travelodge were I can get me head down for the night

I was thinking about staying somewhere around Picadilly and then walking up to the ground

cheers

Fester

Brittania hotel , Portland St ( near Piccadilly) ....... a few blues seem to stay there , i've seen them staggerin' back in there after closin' time!

black mamba said:
Brittania hotel , Portland St ( near Piccadilly) ....... a few blues seem to stay there , i've seen them staggerin' back in there after closin' time!
Directly opposite the ramada but dearer the last time i enquired lol

Travelodge on Blackfriars just off Deansgate or the Ramada Piccadilly. TBH stayed in the Brittania, the Sachas one, once didn't like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.