Somewhere to stop for food, Portsmouth way

shackattack said:
Gunwharf quays on the harbour in portsmouth. Loads of places to eat and only few mins drive from ferry

-- Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 am --

Gunwharf quays on the harbour in portsmouth. Loads of places to eat and only few mins drive from ferry

If you're going to the Gunwarf and you like Chinese food, then go to the Water Margin and try the all you can eat buffet. The chicken noodle soup is exceptional.

shackattack said:
http://www.gunwharf-quays.com/

you can sit and watch the isle of wight ferries go buy, short walk from mary rose and h.m.s victory if you have time to kill.

Nice one, I'm gonna do this, get down there a bit earlier, have a mooch, see the Mary Rose etc.
I'm sure one of the pubs suggested was on "Britain's Toughest Pubs", so I'll pop in there to see if there's a meat raffle.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone, what do you want from Duty-Free?

few years back docker hughes who was one of the 6.57 lads actually entered the local elections and part of his manifesto was duty free goods on the gosport ferry.

some lovely pubs just next to gunwharf in the old portsmouth area. hms victory is well worth a walk around and the dockyard itself is only about 5 mins walk from gunwharf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.