Son has gone and broke his iPhone!!!

Just log in to his account and download to your phone or another device. Don’t panic!

keep a copy on your phone anyway coz kids will be kids

I done that on Wednesday for a ticket a I bought for a friend on my friends and family who I didn’t know had an old basher phone (72 years old)

I was on the phone for a long time and it connected and I couldn’t even hear the guy on the phone.

Tried again yesterday morning and after 2 hours of it ringing it just cut me off, Not putting myself through that again mate, my son can have my phone and ticket today, I will go for a walk down the canal it’s less stressful.

View attachment 24271
I’ve had that on more than one occasion. It’s fucking INFURIATING. Any other company and I’d genuinely have boycotted them years ago.

The ticket office have had over a year of doing nowt to facilitate the trial of this new system. You’d have thought it would therefore have been rolled out flawlessly. Then you realise that this is City you’re talking about. Cups for cock ups!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.