Son has gone and broke his iPhone!!!

Scan your son in 1st.
Expect rotten tomatoes and edible cups to rain down on you from the baying mob behind as this may take an extra 15 seconds !
When at the turnstile do you have to open the ticket and not just hold the phone to the scanner?
Genuinely interested in knowing as I'm thinking of instead of transferring tickets, to download my mates ticket and him mine

Scan your son in 1st.
Expect rotten tomatoes and edible cups to rain down on you from the baying mob behind as this may take an extra 15 seconds !
There will be many scanning more than one person in at the family stand, hopefully the queues will be more understanding!

Some folk are either minted or soft. The only time one of my kids gets anything better than a £50 refurbed android is when they are paying for it themselves.

In my day we had an old jam jar and a bit of string salvaged from a skip…and we were grateful
33d985d9f65371682a6e2d8d9e3d2466.jpg

When at the turnstile do you have to open the ticket and not just hold the phone to the scanner?
Genuinely interested in knowing as I'm thinking of instead of transferring tickets, to download my mates ticket and him mine
It depends on your make/model of phone.
Most will have to open the wallet.
This is what was causing problems at Old Toilet last week.
People turning up with 3 or 4 tickets loaded onto 1 phone!

Reminds me of when an ex girlfriend ripped my ticket up after I'd done something to piss her off, like breathing or whatever. I had to go to the ticket office with my little jigsaw in an envelope and ask for a new one while everyone in the ticket office stood there pissing themselves, haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.